jonabryndis
Hi Everybody,

I am looking forward to the session. Remember it's live! Register for instructions - Check your time zone here
After the session, please share, comment, or report here!

Have a great experience!

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
Elisabet
Hello Jona,
I am here with you.
Lisa
Quote 1 0
jonabryndis
got you, Lisa! had you in the session!
<3 jona
Quote 0 0
Elisabet
I felt many sensations in my legs, backs of calves mostly a sensation of tingling. Afterwards I feel tired, headache, sightly depressed.
What did you see/sense in me? I feel blank and some hopelessness. My dreams seem to be gone.
Quote 1 0
jonabryndis
FIRST IMPRESSION
trine trinity true self.jpg 

Hi Everybody,

we just closed this beautiful session.

This was a truly enjoyable event from our end! It was so easy to connect and feel the nurturing that comes when in our True-Self state! 

There were, of course, many things that could get us out of it (mind, emotion, memories, to-do list, fears of future) - these inner obstacles/resistances are always there but in this session, they simply didn't matter as much as when we are in our 'normal' state.

The energy work went really deep during this transMISSION, so please don't feel bad if you blipped out or fell asleep! When the resonance goes into the higher vibratory places we often feel super tired... The main objective of this session is not to 'figure' things out - but to learn to feel and discern them first hand.

Most of the healing work was around ACCEPTING TRUTH. Most of your energies came into this session with a sincere intention to LIVE IN TRUTH - it was noted and part of what made this session so lovely (thank you for that.) However, when it comes to learning to trust in this inner connection many of us still need to practice this state more, which is normal. In our daily 3D lives there are very little opportunities to really feel within unless we consciously dedicate a time/place for it. However, and this was the coolest part of this session when we truly ALLOW ourselves to connect, it almost happens spontaneously, as if our energy knows exactly what to 'do'.  This is the part I hope some of you felt!

When you let go of trying to control it, your inner connection shines forth without your 'doing'.

It means, that our deeper inner connection with our True Self doesn't require anything - just us letting go and ALLOWING it to be.

There was a strong feeling of energetic motion, rotation, pulsing, tingling, twitching, vibrating in this session (did you feel it too? in your hands or hips maybe) Our 2nd and 6th Chakra were trying to connect with our 4th Chakra (so, emotions and ability to see truth coming together in our hearts), which is basically the energetic analysis of this session. Subjectively, you may have felt it as expansion, perhaps with your diaphragm, sternum or ribcage hurting a bit - or your head /temples/ears being tense or soar...these are all release symptoms and not really important. They show you that there is a lot of energetic clearing and expansion going on.

Etherically, the main thing observed was that many of you were not really standing in your energetic center - mostly leaning or standing in front of yourselves, leaving your backside open and vulnerable. This is something you will need to address. So, grounding and centering will be conducive for you if you felt what I am referring to.

Besides that, and a few other aspects, this session was a really great connecting session.

I hope you had a good experience! Please share here! Ask about your personal energy if you are curious, the co-facilitators: Becky, Abigail, Amanda, Cheryl, Dennis, Gosia, Cheryl and I will be happy to respond!


Thank you all for your trust!

Much Love,
Jona

ps. Proper sessionr report with more details will be sent to you by email.
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Hi Elisabet,

most of the pain (which felt like grief really) was located in your heart/lung area (4th Chakra). Yes, I could tell that there is a bit of a vaccuum right now. Nothing to be afraid of, Lisa! It just shows that these layers of heaviness need to be released, layer by layer allowing them to just be there. The way for you to find the feeling of ALIVENESS again is to allows SELF-NURTURING. This is were the vaccuum grips. Give yourself more loving, Lisa. (I know this sounds like blahblah when you are in such a state, but it's really the thing that will help.)
Your lungs are weak. Breathe, maybe some aerobic exercises. However, the things that stuck out for me was something I mentioned in the report above, you energy was standing behind yourself. Try to consciously focus on being in your center - it's okay to simply visualize it. I know you can connect with this info. Do what your energy is guiding you to do.
Hope this helps!<3

Love,jona
Quote 1 0
Elisabet
It does help a lot. Thank you Jona.
Quote 1 0
jonabryndis
❤️
Quote 0 0
Luna
Hi Jona
Thank you for the session. I fell asleep for the whole session so I can't recall any sensations etc, but I would be very grateful if you could share what you picked up on for me.
Thank you
Luna
Quote 1 0
Elisabet
Hi Jona,
I just wanted to let you know there is some release with the grief...Sweating without exertion, and tears. As it is happening I am consciously aware of the wound being released..releasing it with love and filling it with an unconditional love for myself and a promise to not allow such wounding again. It's interesting to me that I am able to hold this much conscious space for myself as I go through this. Thank you for helping us all with being able to contextualize. I would not be this far along without your experienced guidance and assistance. 
In gratitude,
Lisa
Quote 2 0
Lavender
Dear Jona and Facilitators,
I was at work during this session.  It was cool that the song "walking on sunshine" instrumental was playing.  We have the same music playlist at work and this is the first time I've heard this song.  

It was interesting to be aware that the transmission was in progress while at the same time being at work.  Staying soft, patient and focused is an art/skill that may be my True Self yet I could see today that I distracted myself with sidebar issues that can drain my energy.  It's a busy time for me and it is my hope that your feedback might indicate some balance and groundedness. 

Much Love and Joy to all,    
💌🖼
Quote 2 0
melly
Hello everyone,

I did the session a few hours late after finding that I had been 'accidentally' signed up it. Well... that must have been a True Self prompting considering I was thinking about coming and got so distracted by triggers that I was going to flag it, while also in dire need of re-connection.
To cut a long story short I was visited by someone this week who I can only descibe as 'an agent of the matrix'. Sounds harsh but reality is thats just how the world operates right now (and Im sure Ive acted as a gatekeeper for others in the past). Regardless of that, after expereincing some government style gaslighting I spent the past couple of days knocked well off my center. Which also felt like a frustrating waste of time and energy.

So the session allowed me to tune back into myself and also see the 'real world' solutions if I ever have the inclination to follow up. Although in this instance I feel its more of a case of me remembering that this journey is operating at a different level entirely. 
At the beginning of the session I had a lot of really cool buzzing coming up from my feet into my legs and chest. I had some intense mental loops and trauma related stuff mid session but in the end I kind of dropped off in a doze.
And I have serenity again!

Thanks to Jona and the co-facilators..and love to all. What a great lesson in remembering where my priorities need to be, most appreciated. 
❥❥❥


  
Quote 2 0
jonabryndis
Dear Melly,

thank you for sharing!

Cool you listened to your inner prompting and allowed your higher power to guide you.

Serenity prayer.jpg 

For you this session was all about accepting that your ego can pull you away from your True Self, and that the way to get back into your (own) center leads through a conscious dedication of your energy to your inner connection. This is a very eye-opening lesson, Melly. It's never about who or what pulled us out of our center, but the woke-ness to feel that we are off-center - followed by the choice to recenter.

It's interesting to me that you used the word 'serenity' to describe the regained feeling of centeredness - because on a deeper level, that's exactly what it is!
  
Serentiy is the ability to DISCERN TRUTH through surrendering whatever we experience/believe and how we contextualize reality to our inner higher power. It's the deeper level of letting go of ego-perceptions, which can then function like a 'short-cut' back into our True Self, once we understand that the ego can alter our reality, 



'Agents of the matrix' - just to briefly reflect on this term - is something most people describe as people who pull them into collective fear and anger. The gaslighting is felt through our inner truth detector showing us that whatever is considered 'normal' isn't normal at all. So, I concur with the notion you expressed, in that person's can unconsciously pull us into a realm that feels draining for us. Cool, you could identify what happened to your energy there. Many of us are not aware how this happens to us on a daily level, really.


🙂

Much love,
jona


melly wrote:
Hello everyone,

I did the session a few hours late after finding that I had been 'accidentally' signed up it. Well... that must have been a True Self prompting considering I was thinking about coming and got so distracted by triggers that I was going to flag it, while also in dire need of re-connection.
To cut a long story short I was visited by someone this week who I can only descibe as 'an agent of the matrix'. Sounds harsh but reality is thats just how the world operates right now (and Im sure Ive acted as a gatekeeper for others in the past). Regardless of that, after expereincing some government style gaslighting I spent the past couple of days knocked well off my center. Which also felt like a frustrating waste of time and energy.

So the session allowed me to tune back into myself and also see the 'real world' solutions if I ever have the inclination to follow up. Although in this instance I feel its more of a case of me remembering that this journey is operating at a different level entirely. 
At the beginning of the session I had a lot of really cool buzzing coming up from my feet into my legs and chest. I had some intense mental loops and trauma related stuff mid session but in the end I kind of dropped off in a doze.
And I have serenity again!

Thanks to Jona and the co-facilators..and love to all. What a great lesson in remembering where my priorities need to be, most appreciated. 
❥❥❥


  
Quote 0 0
Sreedevi
Thanks so much for this session, Jona and co-facilitators!

The session started with tears for me, felt like a reminder of the emptiness after losing something or actually letting go of something.
There were spells of mind-heart and heart-emotions connection for me too I think. During one of these spells I had a brief visual of sands shifting and could hear the associated winds. There were also spells of grounding for me as reported. 

As reported by others, I had some work-related external distractions as well during the session. So, spent some of the time, just trying to hold myself in place and not give up my space.

I think I entered this session with a magnified sense of that schism between internal and external world. While witnessing this schism I feel pain about invariably making choices that go against personal fulfillment. It's like a clash between practicality and personal aspirations. Also seems like people in my life can see this and getting frustrated by it. Off late, I've been trying to work on self-forgiveness and acceptance about the course of this journey and being okay with however it gets perceived by others.

Thanks again! I agree with others, on the session being a good reminder of continually practicing to connect with true self. Please let me know if you have any session readings for me.

Kind regards,
Sree
Quote 1 0
jonabryndis
Dear Lavander,

thank you for sharing!

cool you allowed yourself to join the session while being at work! I've always encouraged practicing to connect with True Self in any sit situation/environment, because this connection isn't anything we need to do once a month or when the 'energy' is right...it's something we need to train ourselves remembering to do in any moment - thank you for sharing the occasion here!

In fact, your energy felt really connected during the session! I actually saw a smile on your etheric self...as if you were in total acceptance of your own choices. This is change for you, Lavender! It tells, that you can be centered and okay with distractions, even those you choose to let yourself distracted by. It tells me, that you are less judgmental about your own energy, which is very important in order to effetely connect within.

Nice!

Love,
jona




Lavender wrote:
Dear Jona and Facilitators,
I was at work during this session.  It was cool that the song "walking on sunshine" instrumental was playing.  We have the same music playlist at work and this is the first time I've heard this song.  

It was interesting to be aware that the transmission was in progress while at the same time being at work.  Staying soft, patient and focused is an art/skill that may be my True Self yet I could see today that I distracted myself with sidebar issues that can drain my energy.  It's a busy time for me and it is my hope that your feedback might indicate some balance and groundedness. 

Much Love and Joy to all,    
💌🖼
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Elisabet,

thank you for your kind words and your heartfelt comments!

This is it, Lisa! Consciously witnessing your emotions clears and heals them! 🙂 Lovely!

jona


Elisabet wrote:
Hi Jona,
I just wanted to let you know there is some release with the grief...Sweating without exertion, and tears. As it is happening I am consciously aware of the wound being released..releasing it with love and filling it with an unconditional love for myself and a promise to not allow such wounding again. It's interesting to me that I am able to hold this much conscious space for myself as I go through this. Thank you for helping us all with being able to contextualize. I would not be this far along without your experienced guidance and assistance. 
In gratitude,
Lisa
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Luna,


thank you for coming and for sharing!

There was a bit of resistance to truth in your energy field. There is something you don't want to see, Luna...

I detected levels toxins in your system (and lots of residue in your lymphatic system) - perhaps there are physical issues that you are not addressing?

The deeper energetic perspective showed me that there is a very draining person in your life - attaching directly to your emotions (2nd) - that is linked to these 'toxins'. I am feeling it again as I am typing these words. I don't want you to worry, but there seems to be a bigger/more complex issue that needs to be addressed. (If you don't want this to be a public discussion, please feel free to email me!).

The best way to energetically detoxify is to work with nature - to go outside and inside at the same time - let nature help you to clear whatever is draining you. Connecting, grounding and centering is the gateway to our innate self-healing energies to kick in and support us from within. This guidance often comes through subtle messages or physical symptoms, but can also come as hunch or intuition. Do you have a feeling for what I am referring to?

I hope you are not shocked or scared by my directness!  

If you need help with pulling yourself out of a lost or confused place, please contact me. We can arrange a free initial energy coaching session.

Love,
jona

Luna wrote:
Hi Jona
Thank you for the session. I fell asleep for the whole session so I can't recall any sensations etc, but I would be very grateful if you could share what you picked up on for me.
Thank you
Luna
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Sreedevi,

thank you for your heartfelt sharing!

🙂

First, I want to confirm that this mirrored in your energy! I am so happy that you framed your experience in this session as you describe! Yes! The difference between just 'being caught' in our distractions, or choices that "clash between practicality and personal aspirations" and directly feeling them, is HUGE Sree! It tells you that your energy system (and all the training) is beginning to show you this clash in real-time. 

At first, this can frustrate us even more - here, you need to be careful not to judge yourself based on an imaginary 'ideal or perfect', but with the knowing and trust that you are working on it (non-judgment/self-forgiveness for not being able to see this before). I really want you to see this as progress! 

On the deeper, the aspect that stuck out the most as 'new' in your energy field was the ONENESS (experience of connectedness and feeling the presence of your higher/more connected self). This was an even bigger change (all compared to previous sessions), as it showed that your energy is now spontaneously (without you willing it) aligning itself to something greater - INNER HIGHER POWER - as I typically call it.

<3

The tears are another way-shower for you, Sree...they come with the relief that only YOU decide how you want your life to be. It teaches us to let go (with our heart - not just mind) that what others think of us or how they see us is not in our control and really up to their perception of reality.

Thank you for sharing!

Love,
jona

Sreedevi wrote:
Thanks so much for this session, Jona and co-facilitators!

The session started with tears for me, felt like a reminder of the emptiness after losing something or actually letting go of something.
There were spells of mind-heart and heart-emotions connection for me too I think. During one of these spells I had a brief visual of sands shifting and could hear the associated winds. There were also spells of grounding for me as reported. 

As reported by others, I had some work-related external distractions as well during the session. So, spent some of the time, just trying to hold myself in place and not give up my space.

I think I entered this session with a magnified sense of that schism between internal and external world. While witnessing this schism I feel pain about invariably making choices that go against personal fulfillment. It's like a clash between practicality and personal aspirations. Also seems like people in my life can see this and getting frustrated by it. Off late, I've been trying to work on self-forgiveness and acceptance about the course of this journey and being okay with however it gets perceived by others.

Thanks again! I agree with others, on the session being a good reminder of continually practicing to connect with true self. Please let me know if you have any session readings for me.

Kind regards,
Sree
Quote 1 0
Valerie
Hi Jona and thank you to everyone that assisted with the transmission 
I was able to fully participate for the first 15 minutes or so as I had to drop my daughter to work, for the last five minutes of the session I was sitting in the car park. I listened to Balance which was relaxing. Nothing came up for me but I am interested in what was seen in my energy field.

Love
Valerie   💜💜🤗
Quote 1 0
melly
Thanks for the feedback Jona,
Your explanaiton of what 'agents of the matrix' are is perfect, and takes it out of the personal too. Nothing like dealing with someone really wierd to make me remember I want to be going in a different direction. 
Time to write up the Serenity Prayer again, I need to laminate that one. :-)
Best, Melanie ❥ 
Quote 0 0