jonabryndis
wings.jpg 

Hi Everyone,

we just closed our transMISSION.

This was a very powerful EMOTIONAL HEALING session!

The invocation brought up a strong resistance in most of us - it felt linked to aspects such as:

- Balancing Giving & Receiving 
- Being Able To Picture Ourselves in a Healed State
- Need to Trust in Inner Self-Healing Abilities
- Forgiving Ourselves
- Patience 
- Seeking Emotional Support
- Need to Express True Feelings
- Letting Go of Fighting


and for some: 

- Forgiveness, especially in regards to Betrayal issues
- Balancing of Masculine & Feminine Energies within


Creating the Freedom to Heal.png 


Overall the session felt mostly soft. Loots of releases took place (tears).

See chart to interpret these physical sensations below, if you had energies come up in certain body parts.


I will get on writing a more detailed report this afternoon.


I have a special request for you all:


Please share your experiences, thoughts and feelings in the forum (click here) and feel free to comment to others that post. Many of you had the very strong need to express and talk about emotions!

I usually don't ask for this, as you all should have the freedom to maintain your privacy, but perhaps you feel that you want to share your story here - all this needs to come out! Set up a new forum user if needed!




Thank you all for your trust!

It's been an amazing experience for our Prayer Group!


Much Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
ADE
Hi Everyone 
During the Remote healing I was conscious throughout   saw a lot clearing and healing going on  around my heart and the rest of my  body  .I saw circles  around me , going through me 
I felt the energy of freedom for a second, saw flashes of light  .I had a weird  feeling that relates to  my partner  
Love 
Ade
Quote 0 0
Honeybuns2
hello All thank you for coming to an amazing session it was very healing for all of us ,letting go and receiving love with full trust is one of the hardest things for us to experience I sort of remember as a child the trust and belief I had in magic well we need to connect to that trust and feeling of magic we once had because its real and wonderful ,I also sensed that a lot of us are looking for the miracle of healing ,haha quess what we are that miracle , the energy is always there for us to use and remember we really need to keep asking for inner guidance and trust that .we are never alone but to often forget to ask for help our pride somrtimes clouds our sight Believe always and trust in your self and remember we are sooo powerful beings experiencing life much love maryanne
Quote 3 0
Rebecca
Hello.  Thank you for the healing.  I felt vibrating sensations all over my body and I saw a white/blue light.  During the session I felt overwhelming sadness, guilt, shame and fear.  An hour after the session I felt more overwhelming sadness, guilt for the pain I've caused others and hurt from the pain others have caused me which made me cry.

Love

Rebecca
Quote 0 0
Kemi Ajose
Hi Jona,

During the transmission, I fell asleep and so I wasn't really aware of what was going on.

Thank You

Kemi
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Rebecca,

thank you for sharing!!!!


Yes, we saw and felt this too - not just in your energy for several of us actually.

What I mean with

- Seeking Emotional Support
- Need to Express True Feelings


has to do with that. Allow those emotions to come forward - it's healthy and there is a lot of healing in 'just being sad' when we are grieving or feel guilt. 

Do you have a diary? Do you have the time write your feelings/guilt/pain down?

Keep me updated...

If it get's too overwhelming, try to ground your energy by visualizing your energy 'growing roots' into the ground. 

Let me know how it's going for you!

Thank you for coming and for trusting!

Love,
jona




Rebecca wrote:
Hello.  Thank you for the healing.  I felt vibrating sensations all over my body and I saw a white/blue light.  During the session I felt overwhelming sadness, guilt, shame and fear.  An hour after the session I felt more overwhelming sadness, guilt for the pain I've caused others and hurt from the pain others have caused me which made me cry.

Love

Rebecca
Quote 0 0
Honeybuns2
Kemi Ajose wrote:
Hi Jona,

During the transmission, I fell asleep and so I wasn't really aware of what was going on.

Thank You

Kemi
no worries Kemi sometimes the self moves us out the way to help the healing next few weeks pay attention to what changes happen much love honeybuns
Quote 0 0
cher
Dear Jona and group,
Thank you for this healing and all of your support.  YES!  I felt the emotions and the tears flowed during the beginning of the transmission.  I felt my entire body vibrate with healing, (goosebumps throughout kind of thing).  I saw a lot of light blue and green to start and then just purple oscillating.  I had one vision it was of a me as a young girl, 7-8 years of age.  An adult was holding my hand (although i could not see them), they told me i had to go to school or go to work.  I wondered why i had to be so responsible so young.  This also was my real life experience.
I have had issues going on in this healthy body for several months, so i am more then ready to move on.  A lot of progress has been made over the last couple of months.  
I know that i need to release something.  I do think it has to do with folks that took advantage of me through my life.  I have been working on this for quite some time and i will continue to do so.
I went for a healing massage yesterday and the therapist felt that i was being stabbed in the back - i too feel this, although i dont know by whom.  Also i was told to find my voice, to speak up for myself, something that is not easy for me.
I felt the beauty in the group.  I could feel the love, i mean really feel it.  Grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this healing.
Much love,
cheryl
Quote 0 0
Valerie
Hi Jona and thank you to everyone involved in this session

I read the invocation, sat down and listened to the music, after a few minutes I began to see a kaleidoscope of pastel colours, orangey-red  (the colour of a beautiful sunset), reds constantly changing patterns. Then I began to feel heat on my forehead behind my left eye and felt a slight pressure l continued to see more colour patterns. I felt the pressure behind my eye move along to my forehead and felt an even higher pressure for about a second.

My mind was going over things I needed to get done, I had to stop it by holding my breathe and focusing on my heart which helped for a while but then my mind sprung back into action. I held my breathe again to focus on my heart and it seems I lost consciousness. It felt as if my brain had to  shut itself down in order to quiet the mind. I didn't fall asleep or feel tired, I felt refreshed as more patterns were showing themselves. It was like a much needed time out for the brain in order to help clear my mind. This happened about two times that I was aware of. 

After I became aware of myself again I was seeing violet, purple, green, white and yellow coloured patterns. By the end of the transmission I felt relaxed and at peace.

Valerie 😆😆 💜💜
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Thank you for sharing!

I am still working on the report for our session and will return tomorrow for responding to your lovely posts!

Thank you Honeybuns2 for reporting and responding! Honeybuns is one of our most seasoned Remote Prayer Group Member. Thank you for the great healing work this morning!

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
melly
❥Hello everyone, thanks so much to the healing group!

It was 3am here so I did the invocation before falling asleep, but I still woke 20 minutes before the session burning hot which I thought might have been the energy coming in. So I set it again but by 3.20am couldn't stay awake. Im aware of having buzzing sensations, and this morning I had some very deep realisations which Ive written below.

The greatest thing is that I was having intense pain before going to bed and today Ive felt so much better. I had strained my ankle, knee and spine after running round all night Friday after my new rescue cat took off. He came back so all good... but it was a stressful all night feline initiation :-)

The spinal pain is part of a greater issue as I have a long term health condition due to what I can honestly describe as being deliberately exposed to trauma and toxic elements by a nefarious group of people. Its along story as it is with so many trauma survivors and the details aren't necessary but the healing session brought up some core issues around this.
Ive been caught in this cycle of guilt/shame/punishment and I saw how dealing with our whole culture and specifically my governments publically funded health/welfare system constantly reinforces this. Saying all that, I suspect my ego would find other ways to put me in this cycle regardless. While my issues may well be due to outside forces and some seriously weird karma its my unchecked ego taking me hostage and externalising my power. 
Today this sensation of just being REAL came over me, and how its OK to be grateful for being sick, and its OK to be grateful for all my horrific experiences and how its allowed me time to come to this place where im finding the answers might actually be on the inside, just like the teachers have been saying since... 1988 (!). Yes this is true for me as Jona mentioned recently on You Tube. <3

This morning I still had the churning sensation in my gut and alot of anger has come up but Im understanding I need to embrace all the me me me, victimhood and anger to go past it. Feels like I should be crying and having catharsis but right now Im just quietly pissed off.
And yes I do feel forgiveness for the pain which was inflicted on me, and Im coming to terms with the pain Ive inflicted on others, its like doing this is part of that process.
Anyway that was more than I thought Id say but it is what it is...still looking for the courage to move on.

Im so happy to have found this amazing space here so thankyou Jona, Roger and participants.
BTW...the cat tried to curl up on my chest during the session and has been very calm today. Safely inside and happily purring.

xxx love to all, Melanie
Quote 0 0
LMarie
Hello Everyone,

Thank you Jona and All for the wonderful prayer session.  I feel so much calmer and balanced since the session.  You all helped me
to let go of a lot of emotion.  Jona during the beginning of the session I saw you roll my energy body in somersaults back and forth so you 
could better clear my energy.... It was cool!  And then you had me stand and shake...And I saw all these objects fall from various parts of my body and then we put them in a bucket to back right...So thank you greatly!  Feeling lighter...😉

I am very grateful to have been a participant of the session....Thank you everyone for all the healing and love
I received.  I wish us all continued healing....Woohoo!!

Love, LMarie
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis

Dear Ade,

thank you for sharing and for coming!

There was a wonderful willingness to open up in your field during this session! However, the push into 'what is my purpose' can/did collapse your conscious connection to your true inner guidance. Most of the healing process in your personal field was about linking in and allowing your TRUE INNER VOICE to come forward.

You know how to slow down and reduce the overlay - keep focusing on just ALLOWING...instead of trying 'to get somewhere' - the breathing aspect we discussed in the Heart Warrior meeting yesterday has to do with this - basically I saying:

Don't try to control the process too much' - your energy is already going there!

Much Love,
jona


ADE wrote:

Hi Everyone 
During the Remote healing I was conscious throughout   saw a lot clearing and healing going on  around my heart and the rest of my  body  .I saw circles  around me , going through me 
I felt the energy of freedom for a second, saw flashes of light  .I had a weird  feeling that relates to  my partner  
Love 
Ade
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Kemi,

thank you for sharing and for coming!

I second Honeybuns comment about being okay with your conscious mind not always needing to be part of the process. In fact, often, if we have the tendency to overthink (like you/most of us seem to do) it's best to get the mind out of the way.

On a deeper level, the processes in your field seemed very much linked to CONNECTING WITH YOUR TRUE SOURCE OF POWER - meaning that for as long as your think that your True Self is an entity outside of you, you won't be able to own it.

I am seeing your energy getting closer and closer to starting to be able to connect with this inner power...for you the main healing resonance was ACCEPTING that there are aspects that can block this connection and just allow your higher self to serve you regardless. Talk to your True Self! Ask int for help and support!

In 3D this may reflect as you often feeling alone or that you have to resolve things on your own. The freedom aspect of this session is directly linked to your ability to OWN AND STAND YOUR OWN GROUND - meanwhile accepting help without feeling obligated/tied down by it.

Does this make sense?

😉

Much Love,
jona


Kemi Ajose wrote:
Hi Jona,

During the transmission, I fell asleep and so I wasn't really aware of what was going on.

Thank You

Kemi
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Cher,


thank you so much for posting and for. sharing those kind words!

For many of us this session was particularly linked to overcoming the energetic aspects of INJUSTICE AND BETRAYAL - I am not surprised this came up for you (massage session as well). However, the session also showed us how the holding on to the VICTIM in us can be a part of our ego's coping mechanism, that can prevent healing. In your case I saw  the 7-8 year old when you first took on this burden - without having any means to contextualize or express what you were truly feeling. When there is a part of our development stages that got suppressed/oppressed it creates an energetic schism/energetic attachment in us that keeps pulling us back to this time.

Consider the 'adult' that took your hand as a part of yourself (ego coping part) that developed at this stage, telling you that you have to perform in a certain way in order to be accepted/respected....

What you experienced is an Inner Child encounter, exactly what I mention in the last two Energy Updates. Here a bit of psychological context:

Inner Child Eriksson social-dev1 developmental stages.jpg (1).png 


eriksons stages 2.png    

Age groups of inner children represent certain times in our lives when the original trauma/suppression happened.

If you want to heal this part in you, try to intuitively connect with this 7-8 year old, but from your today's perspective. Tell it that it doesn't need to perform or be anybody else to be loved, and that you love it the way it is...become your unconditionally loving parent for your inner child, and focus on how this is linked with your unmet needs today! This will help you to connect with the healing resonances you need for your present self.

The energetic/psychological connection between inner child, ego and present issues is that there is a perceived pay-off in why we keep repeating the same coping/trauma over and over again... if you want to unlock the block there, ask yourself:

"What am I getting out of staying here?"
"Is this... helping me or is this perpetuating my coping?"

The connection I saw was mainly linked to SPEAKING UP or TELLING TRUTH altogether. It would be good for you to write things down to become more clear about your true needs and desires., Anything that involves expressing them, for example in a self-help group, mentor/coach or places like the Sacred Self-Healing Community and this forum here will be supportive for unraveling this hard-wired attachment/block to move out of this old pattern.

Hope this makes sense.

The connection with your body and overall healing is through FORGIVING yourself for not seeing this before.


Please ask me if you have questions, as I combined several self-healing concepts here.

Thank you for sharing!


Much Love,
jona

ps. Have you worked with essential oils before? One of the Prayer Group members mentioned that this could be very beneficial for your healing process.


cher wrote:
Dear Jona and group,
Thank you for this healing and all of your support.  YES!  I felt the emotions and the tears flowed during the beginning of the transmission.  I felt my entire body vibrate with healing, (goosebumps throughout kind of thing).  I saw a lot of light blue and green to start and then just purple oscillating.  I had one vision it was of a me as a young girl, 7-8 years of age.  An adult was holding my hand (although i could not see them), they told me i had to go to school or go to work.  I wondered why i had to be so responsible so young.  This also was my real life experience.
I have had issues going on in this healthy body for several months, so i am more then ready to move on.  A lot of progress has been made over the last couple of months.  
I know that i need to release something.  I do think it has to do with folks that took advantage of me through my life.  I have been working on this for quite some time and i will continue to do so.
I went for a healing massage yesterday and the therapist felt that i was being stabbed in the back - i too feel this, although i dont know by whom.  Also i was told to find my voice, to speak up for myself, something that is not easy for me.
I felt the beauty in the group.  I could feel the love, i mean really feel it.  Grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this healing.
Much love,
cheryl
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Valerie,

thank you sharing!

As you can feel, with more and more practice your perceptions become more and more conscious. Also, congratulations for not falling asleep during the process! 

The next step for you is allowing yourself to connect with your heart/true feelings. This is still blocked a bit...

Interestingly, everything I wrote for Cher above seems too apply to you as well - with another spin to things, namely the suppression of truth with anger and guilt.

There is residue of this in your liver and bladder (which may be linked to lower pack pain as well). Have you ever considered going on a specific detox diet to clear this out? This came in for you. Also, acupuncture may be beneficial for you (liver meridian) to release. deep seated energies from your childhood.

The healing resonance that came in for you was allowing yourself to GRIEVE and LET GO of regrets and guilt (big time!).

Much love,
jona


Valerie wrote:
Hi Jona and thank you to everyone involved in this session

I read the invocation, sat down and listened to the music, after a few minutes I began to see a kaleidoscope of pastel colours, orangey-red  (the colour of a beautiful sunset), reds constantly changing patterns. Then I began to feel heat on my forehead behind my left eye and felt a slight pressure l continued to see more colour patterns. I felt the pressure behind my eye move along to my forehead and felt an even higher pressure for about a second.

My mind was going over things I needed to get done, I had to stop it by holding my breathe and focusing on my heart which helped for a while but then my mind sprung back into action. I held my breathe again to focus on my heart and it seems I lost consciousness. It felt as if my brain had to  shut itself down in order to quiet the mind. I didn't fall asleep or feel tired, I felt refreshed as more patterns were showing themselves. It was like a much needed time out for the brain in order to help clear my mind. This happened about two times that I was aware of. 

After I became aware of myself again I was seeing violet, purple, green, white and yellow coloured patterns. By the end of the transmission I felt relaxed and at peace.

Valerie 😆😆 💜💜
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Melly,

thank you so much for sharing!

The biggest process in your energy field this session was reducing all the overlay you described and BECOMING ABLE TO PICTURE YOURSELF AS WHOLE/HEALED AGAIN.

You have a very beautiful connection with your energy (minus the traumatized parts) and it's very strong! However, as you have already identified. there is a WOUNDED WARRIOR and HEALER in you, that needs to be healed (1988 related).

Can you please email me and schedule a free initial energy coaching with me (if this feels true to you). I don't mean to infringe, but the guidance was clear about releasing/talking about your truth - I will be more than happy to listen!

Thank you for your trust!


Love,
jona


melly wrote:
❥Hello everyone, thanks so much to the healing group!

It was 3am here so I did the invocation before falling asleep, but I still woke 20 minutes before the session burning hot which I thought might have been the energy coming in. So I set it again but by 3.20am couldn't stay awake. Im aware of having buzzing sensations, and this morning I had some very deep realisations which Ive written below.

The greatest thing is that I was having intense pain before going to bed and today Ive felt so much better. I had strained my ankle, knee and spine after running round all night Friday after my new rescue cat took off. He came back so all good... but it was a stressful all night feline initiation :-)

The spinal pain is part of a greater issue as I have a long term health condition due to what I can honestly describe as being deliberately exposed to trauma and toxic elements by a nefarious group of people. Its along story as it is with so many trauma survivors and the details aren't necessary but the healing session brought up some core issues around this.
Ive been caught in this cycle of guilt/shame/punishment and I saw how dealing with our whole culture and specifically my governments publically funded health/welfare system constantly reinforces this. Saying all that, I suspect my ego would find other ways to put me in this cycle regardless. While my issues may well be due to outside forces and some seriously weird karma its my unchecked ego taking me hostage and externalising my power. 
Today this sensation of just being REAL came over me, and how its OK to be grateful for being sick, and its OK to be grateful for all my horrific experiences and how its allowed me time to come to this place where im finding the answers might actually be on the inside, just like the teachers have been saying since... 1988 (!). Yes this is true for me as Jona mentioned recently on You Tube. <3

This morning I still had the churning sensation in my gut and alot of anger has come up but Im understanding I need to embrace all the me me me, victimhood and anger to go past it. Feels like I should be crying and having catharsis but right now Im just quietly pissed off.
And yes I do feel forgiveness for the pain which was inflicted on me, and Im coming to terms with the pain Ive inflicted on others, its like doing this is part of that process.
Anyway that was more than I thought Id say but it is what it is...still looking for the courage to move on.

Im so happy to have found this amazing space here so thankyou Jona, Roger and participants.
BTW...the cat tried to curl up on my chest during the session and has been very calm today. Safely inside and happily purring.

xxx love to all, Melanie
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear LMarie,


thank you for coming and for sharing!

Funny how you saw this process...hah, there was indeed a clearing going on (love the bucket metaphor!). 
There were three male energies behind you, clouding your vision. Your energy is very receptive and your connection to source is well pronounced. However, your third eye vision is confused, as if you put on glasses....it makes your mind too involved and reduces the trust in your inner vision. Not sure if this makes sense to you, but there is a part of you that may have thought at some point you need to do this, as your. energy seems a lot more connected with your inner vision than your mind believes...

Your strength/power is not where you are looking for it...thats the only way I can come up with describing what we saw...there is a very strong 'softness' in you, that you seem not to be able to see...

Gosh, sorry for this cryptic way of saying things. This is how the guidance for you comes out...

Please ask if this does not make any sense to you!


Much Love,
jona


LMarie wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you Jona and All for the wonderful prayer session.  I feel so much calmer and balanced since the session.  You all helped me
to let go of a lot of emotion.  Jona during the beginning of the session I saw you roll my energy body in somersaults back and forth so you 
could better clear my energy.... It was cool!  And then you had me stand and shake...And I saw all these objects fall from various parts of my body and then we put them in a bucket to back right...So thank you greatly!  Feeling lighter...😉

I am very grateful to have been a participant of the session....Thank you everyone for all the healing and love
I received.  I wish us all continued healing....Woohoo!!

Love, LMarie
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
To everyone:

Still working on the report... have another session now - will be back later.

<3

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
LMarie
Thank you for your message Jona....I understand what you mean about my strength being in my softness....and also about
my higher self knowing more...I had learned about the prayer session just before signing up but interestingly the whole past
week I was drawn to listening to South American medicine music....In the past I could not listen to it because it would make me
feel sick....Heeee....But now I am so enjoying the beautiful meaning of all the songs...And feel they prepared me for this session.
As for the three men clouding my vision. Yikes! Well, feels like my husband and two of my daughter's doctors?!...Or maybe one could be my father?....Gotta clean my third eye! Thank you greatly for all of your insight and healing....Love, LMarie
Quote 0 0
melly
Thanks Jona will email later today... hmmm yes Im another one of those types that wants to heal the whole wide world yet cant get my life off the ground. A beautiful reality check.   
 
jonabryndis wrote:
Dear Melly,

thank you so much for sharing!

The biggest process in your energy field this session was reducing all the overlay you described and BECOMING ABLE TO PICTURE YOURSELF AS WHOLE/HEALED AGAIN.

You have a very beautiful connection with your energy (minus the traumatized parts) and it's very strong! However, as you have already identified. there is a WOUNDED WARRIOR and HEALER in you, that needs to be healed (1988 related).

Can you please email me and schedule a free initial energy coaching with me (if this feels true to you). I don't mean to infringe, but the guidance was clear about releasing/talking about your truth - I will be more than happy to listen!

Thank you for your trust!


Love,
jona


Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Melly,

it's not to be understood as judgment. The fact that your mind goes there is showing the problem. Nobody is ever completely healed! But it can be a major block if we cannot connect with inner wholeness. And yes, it is also very common for wounded healers to become healers for others, as it helps them connect. with their higher abilities (for others.)

All I wanted to say, is that you do have these abilities - and that all you need is to reconnect with them from an alignment of self-love and non-judgment.
<3

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear LMarie, 


very nice! Whenever we can overcome a resistance (nausea) it shows that a part of us is healing/healed. So beautiful that you can connect with the healing messages in this music.

The male energies felt like brother (-like person), father (-like person, could also maybe teacher or mentor - someone you externalized your power to) and yes, husband. But the presence of these energies in your field does not have to be negative in any way - just that your tie to them is holding your vision/inner connection back, which can be part of your own patterns. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for your trust and for coming!

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
Ákin Ajóse
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but during the healing I was completely asleep so I had idea what going on.
Please could I have a brief of what healed in my field.

Thank you very much everybody😊
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis

Hey Akin,

this session was mostly about clearing emotional energies you have been absorbing from around you - especially, and I know this sounds contradictory - thoughts and thinkingness - about emotions.

Like for the majority of us, this session was mostly about clearing your 5th Chakra from blocking your connection with your true feelings and authority over your emotions.

This theme was continued in the individual transMISSION you had with me today.


Your healing process/path is about claiming your own emotions, learning to express them (without fear, guilt or self-judgment) and discerning between your own and other people's emotions.

Your energetic sensitivity at this point is mostly aligned to feminine energies - therefore making you feel weak when emotions come up. In the process of balancing your inner masculine and feminine energies within altogether, this can turn around and make you become a wonderful man with connection to your inspiration/spirituality!

Love,
jona

ps. will send you the session summary for our private session later tonight.

Quote 0 0
melly
Thanks Jona so much has come out of this, feelings I never knew I had. Resentment! Been reading the blog articles on recovery, guilt and shame too...that helped.

So sweet to come back here and read the replies. xxx 

jonabryndis wrote:
Dear Melly,

it's not to be understood as judgment. The fact that your mind goes there is showing the problem. Nobody is ever completely healed! But it can be a major block if we cannot connect with inner wholeness. And yes, it is also very common for wounded healers to become healers for others, as it helps them connect. with their higher abilities (for others.)

All I wanted to say, is that you do have these abilities - and that all you need is to reconnect with them from an alignment of self-love and non-judgment.
<3

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
LMarie
Thank you for everything Jona!!   Sounds great....Take Care....Love, LMarie
Quote 0 0
cher
Dear Jona,
Thank you for your response.  I understand most of what you are saying and am grateful for the ideas on how to move forward and will apply them as I am determined to get out of any unhealthy patterns.  What dawned on me after re-reading your post a few times is that in order to not be the victim in life, i take on the role of "I will figure this out" and take on so much responsibility.  This is the first time i realize i somehow attract these situations in my life to even be in the place that i have to figure it out 😉.
I love your idea about writing things down and being clear about truth.  I also have been using aromotherapy a lot since this December and will continue to do so as it is helpful to me.  
Much love to you Jona and thank you again for all your help!
cher
Quote 0 0
Valerie
Hi Jona

Thank you for you for your response. I wasn't aware about issues within about my bladder and liver so very grateful for raising my awareness. I have looked at detox diets but because there are so many I have procrastinated (the story of my existence procrastinating LOL) 😃😃 following any. I have on occasion fasted for a few days but have not done this for a while now. With regards to acupuncture, Ade has suggested this to me for years, but  my fear of needles prevents me from actively following through. I have irrational thoughts of a needle being stuck in me causing me more pain 😯😯

Is the grief connected with my childhood from when my father died or is it to do with choices I have made in my life that later became regret? There is so much I don't know where to start? As for my childhood a lot of it I don't recall, possibly because I have blocked it out for so many reasons 

With love

Valerie 💜💜
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Dear Valerie,

we just did a 3 Day light Detox Fast with juices and soups with the Self-Healing Community - if you are interested go to the forum thread to check on general recommendations and recipes.

In general, for a supporting dieting you want to focus on anti-inflammatory fruits and vegetables with high nutrient content. If you are interested, I wrote an article about how to support our system with a High Vibrational Diet.



I understand your apprehension with acupuncture. There are several non-invasive forms of acupuncture available. Check out what's available in your area!

Thank you for coming!

Love,
jona
Quote 0 0
Valerie
Hi Jona

Thank you for the information on the detox fast, the link to the article and also the acupuncture information

With love

Valerie 
💜💜
Quote 0 0
jonabryndis
Thank you all for coming to this great healing session! Special thanks to all who shared in the forum! Just reading your posts is contributing to everybody's experience.

I was bombarded with energy coaching sessions after our session but still took the time to write a brief reflection on our session below. Thank you for your patience!


If you need someone to talk to, you can also book our transCOACHES to assist you in a personal energy coaching (phone or Skype). Please click here for the discounted energy coaching for your Remote Prayer Healing Session.

If you want to stay tuned, check out new energy updates later today (click here to participate in youtube live stream at 2PM (MDT).

Love,
Jona & Remote Prayer Group
 


Session Reflection

Karma Forgiveness Reaching out Girl with flower.jpg

 

Dear All,

As many of you've experienced first hand, the healing power of a remote energy healing session can be very unexpected. I've been doing these monthly free group healings for more than 5 years, and never cease to get amazed how our these group healing sessions bring people together from all over the world, unaware how their personal issues are linked to overall collective aspects. This said, I don't mean to minimize our subjective challenges, but want to point out that we are all subject to inner and outer factors alike.


The healing theme for all of us in these past weeks was EMOTIONAL HEALING from within. Every session we've been having since the middle of March brought forward the same unresolved aspects that we were encountering in our session:

- Karmic and Inner Child Attachments (Victimhood, Enabling and for some Specialness)
- Imbalance of Masculine & Feminine Energies
- Need to Express True Feelings & Needs
- Limiting Beliefs & Self-Doubt
- Externalizing our Power to Others
- Inner Fragmentation & Lack of Self-Love
- Physical Resistance to Change/Moving Forward


This may sound like a big round-up, but from the energetic perspective these aspects all point into the same direction, namely RECLAIMING OUR OWN SOURCE OF POWERand internalizing that we are stronger if we are unified from within, rather than making ourselves depend on others/the system we are in.

Most of you who came to this session, as well as the True Self transMISSION we facilitated 3 weeks ago, allowed for something very powerful to happen - you ASKED FOR SUPPORT! Congratulations! This was YOUR FIRST STEP into taking action and reclaiming your self-healing powers. 


[a1624b65-8eb3-46b2-a5fc-6a9c8cb7f3e3]

As most of you know, transCODES and REMOTE PRAYERS are focused on self-healing. We never promise anybody to 'heal' them - all we promise is to assist them to access their own SELF-HEALING POWERS through exposing them to their own DIVINE HEALING POWER THROUGH CONNECTING WITH THEIR HEARTS. If you read the invocation for this or any other energy session here at transCOES carefully, you will find that the main energy addressed is that of the individual's inner connection.
 

FREEDOM

I am an eternal Soul - unified, balanced and whole.
I am LightI breathe in light, to the center of my heart;
I breathe in love 
And I breathe out anything not in harmony with my True Self.

Within my heart - I can feel the warmth of Divine Love permeating through me,Here, I feel safe -
Here, all pain of the past - and all fears of the future are gone.
Here, I AM Love.Here I am free!

Free to Grow
Free to Expand
Free to Move On
Free to Evolve

Within me is the freedom to chooseto heal & to Move On -
and to live my Highest Potential -
no matter what circumstances right now!

I herewith clear all my karmic ties and collective binds to places, persons and all my relations that are holding me back.

I call upon the Divine within
to break any agreements and all contracts or pacts,both conscious and unconscious,
made by me in any dimension or time,that do not serve my highest good.

Through the connection with my heart, I clear myself of all binds and ties to my circumstances - and execute my power to change what needs to be changed.

All obstacles are now removed
All preconceptions are now dissolved.
I give myself Permission to Move Onfree of all attachments, & energies binding me.

In Gratitude, I accept all as learning experience to evolve
I let go of all error perceptions in the past so I can embrace the New.

I am surrounded, protected & guided by Light.
I AM LightI AM Loveand I am Free.

So be it.

Thank you.

by Jennifer Stone & Jona Bryndis


I am adding the invocation for this session as 10 Minute ENERGY PRAYER for you to practice aligning yourself to this energy field whenever or wherever you are. The POWER IN ALIGNING YOURSELVES to Healing is in becoming able to see ourselves in a healed and whole state, the very thing that got out of balance within you.


[02e7134d-9538-487b-8d53-68241fbd863a]

Click here to listen and download.

Therefore, do not be scared or shocked if you encounter layers of distraction, emotional reactivity or physical sensations when you enter this power! We call this RELEASE, as it paves the way to find our HEART again. Without release, the walls around our heart are too thick, and we get caught in our ego's coping mechanisms! It keeps us trapped in our fears and pains, and thus binds us to everything we lack, what we cannot control, what is not working correctly, or where we messed up in the past.
 

[d944d4ba-45e4-44be-8bdf-0be47b848ea0]


One of the major parts of our self-healing process  is recognizing and acknowledging what is holding us back, so that we CAN OWN OUR ENERGY AGAIN. It may not bee perfect, and we may still have a bit of a path in front of us, but if we avoid looking at the aspects that divide us from within, we will inevitably continue to externalize our energies to others and never feel we belong! We will feel like our life 'happens to us' and continue to feel powerless!


This was the main message and healing resonance in this session. 

From here on, the next level of healing is to KEEP CONNECTING with your Heart/True Self and begin to listen to what you truly need to BECOME HEALED.


Thank you all for your trust and your openness!

Please feel free to come to our free energy healing sessions as many times you wish!

Much Love,
jona


Next Connecting With Your True Self Session: 4/20/18 @ 10PM (MDT) - Click here to register
Next Remote Prayer Group Healing: 5/5/18 @10PM (MDT) - 5 Year Anniversary Session! - Click Here to register

Quote 0 0