- No deep fried foods in this time
- Add more nuts, seeds (especially raw sunflower and flax seeds) and died fruits to your diet!
- Always have almonds, almond butter and almond meal in the cabinet (they are extreme energy boosters!)
- Use only good Oils, such as olive oil, grape seed, coconut and flax seed oil (cold pressed, organic if possible)
- Consider a diet high in anti-inflammatory foods
Do not be afraid of good fats from seeds and good oils! even unsalted butter is to a thread to a detox diet! Yes, they deliver high calorie content, but they also come with everything for the body needs to break it down into energy which means it will be utilized and not stored in body fat!
Refrain from and Replace with:
- Processed/packaged/pre-made foods:
and replace with as natural and 'alive' as possible (even self-cooked frozen meals or produce, they are better than packaged foods but do not provide as many nutrients anymore)
- Refined Sugars:
and replace with Coconut sugar, Agave Sirup, Unrefined sugar or Raw Honey. (Get dark chocolate if you can't live without.)
- Processed Dairy products:
and replace with rice, coconut or almond milk. After these three weeks, try to stay with as natural (whole) and organic as possible. No low, non fat, etc.! (e.g. instead of ready mixed yogurts get organic whole milk yogurt and mix with your own fruit mash and sweetener)
- Over-processed Cheese Spreads (including cream and cottage cheese):
and replace with ideally goat and sheep (feta) cheese or Brie. In general look for (unfortunately very expensive) one piece cheese chunks, how they come from the dairy farm.
- MSG's aka Hydrolyzed Yeast/Protein Extract & Transfats aka Hydrogenated Oils/Fats:
(in most chips, crackers, breading and processed meals such as frozen french fires, pizza, etc) and replaced with organic version
- Food Coloring and anything artificially colored!:
You can replace some for kids with natural food coloring in health food stores (hard to get)
- Artificial Sweeteners of any kind!:
Stevia is okay but 'real' sweet is always better as it doesn't mess with your taste buts ad neurotransmitters
- Farm-Raised Fish:
I know, it breaks my heart but they are full with anti-biotics and hormone/neurotransmitter altering substance and replace with wild-caught
- Non-Organic Meats and replace with organic version
Even organic meats have fear and abuse energies in them. If you have to eat meat, silently give thanks to the animal (raises its vibration). Replace meats with tuna or Shitake Mushrooms for example.
- Processed Gluten
Processed/packaged breads, cookies, crackers and pasta contain a lot of refined gluten. Gluten in itself is not necessarily unhealthy, unless one already has an allergy. the main reason for the hype with gluten is that it's separated out of its natural compound. Therefore, naturally occurring gluten (e.g. in whole grain rye) is not unhealthy!
I am not a fan of gluten free products because they are even more processed than normal processed foods, but because it's practically impossible to get natural food productsI recommend to replace bought or self-made breads with Oat, Quinoa, Barley and Almond Meal (ground up) - as for cookies, cakes and bread try to eat as little as possible during these three weeks.
If you, like me, really don't want to refrain from cookies, make your own from good ingredients for guilt-less snacking!
- Make home made granola with a mix of ground up nuts, seeds (flax seed is always good) and oats with honey, cinnamon, butter and almond butter for a light snack with yogurt in between. Add eggs, more butter, ground oat meal or a little unbleached flower and heavy cream (chic chips if you want) to make delicious and healthy cookies. The kids will love them!
- Always have bananas, raw sunflower seeds and brown rice in the house. If you need food for your nerves try these first!
- Enjoy your coffee (chocolate, snack, glass of wine)! Stevia is okay but Agave sirup would be better. Look at your coffee as meal, as long as you put rice/almond/coconut mild or cream into it. It' okay. Just CONSCIOUSLY LOVE IT when you drink it - don't drink coffee on the run - always ENJOY IT!
- Good bread is full of whole grains and seeds. Make your own or get it from whole foods. Sprouted breads are better than normal breads. The heavier the bread the better. The least ingredients the better.
- Do not be afraid of calories! Look at what you put into your body as part of your loving yourself. The only thing that matters is whether or not you love what you eat!
Did I forget anything?
The 'prime directive' is to integrate your food habits with your high vibratory energy system. These directives or recommendations are based on providing maximum energy for our bodies.
After these three weeks of changing your diet, try to stay with as many suggestions as possible.
Last tip: Try to get a friend or family member to join your 3-Day Detox Reboot!
Disclaimer: Please consult a medical professional if you have health concerns.
If you want to book a personal energy clearing session please click here
Click Here to subscribe to our emial list.
Click here for more info on our Spring Cleaning Special (Energy Clearing Session)